Rotarians and their families volunteer their time to ensure the Victor Harbor Art Show runs smoothly every year, now in it’s 45th year.
Community Grants Program 2023
Rotary Victor Harbor supports the local community by investing funds raised through its various club activities back into the community.
Not for profit community groups are invited to apply for funding up to a maximum of $5,000 through a formal application process. Funding applications are currently open and will close on Friday 24 March 2023.
Successful groups may be invited and must be prepared to attend a Rotary meeting to present on their project. A short formal report is to be provided at the end of June and/or at final acquittal if this is later. All funds allocated must be fully acquitted and accounted for by no later than 31 December 2023.
Rotary Victor Harbor commits to evaluating requests for support, and may request additional information or presentation to the club. Rotary Victor Harbor makes no commitment to funding but will undertake to provide support where possible.
Clubs/organisations/sporting clubs who wish to make application for funding must provide the following information (two page maximum):
- Club/organisation details – name
Contact person (email, telephone & address) who can speak on behalf of the club/organisation.
- Purpose of grant/support being requested
- Describe what you want to do
- Support required to achieve this
- Describe what your club/organisation and any others will provide
- Specify the amount sought and how the funds will be allocated – i.e. project budget.
- Describe any other support that may be required.
Your application can be submitted to:
Rotary Victor Harbor – Club Secretary: email@example.com
Previous grant projects include:
1. Renovations to the historic Yilki Cemetery
2. Training for Rural Youth in the Dairy Industry
3. The setting up of a new Breakfast Program at a local Primary School
4. Installation of a Defibrillator for a Sports Club
5. To support a new Native Tree Growing Program
To be eligible for funding, groups must be a non-profit community group or organisation and must be able to demonstrate that the project will primarily benefit residents in the Victor Harbor area.
Submissions are top be kept to a maximum of 1000 words .
Grant Funding Application
Open date: WEDNESDAY 10 FEBRUARY 2023
Closing date for submissions is: FRIDAY 24 MARCH 2023
For further information contact:
Club Secretary – Marty Alsford
Tel: 0418 855 487
Application Form: Please complete and return your completed application form to us by email before 5pm on 17 March.
We wish you all the best with your application and thank you for your support.